• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at Swalec Stadium, Cardiff

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I know Fred's knocked a few around the park today but he really does lok like a glorified slogger these days - foot movement is basically all over the shop and you get the feeling that if the bowlers put enough balls in the right location outside off, then it's just a matter of time

Having said that, he'll probably get 200

pup11

International Coach
Fred looking to see off the remaining four overs, which means its the best time to get him out.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Figures. Just need someone who can actually commentate on TMS now so I can actually follow what's happening.

tooextracool

International Coach
Think he was in 2 minds about whether to play at it or leave it. Unfortunate as we was looking good and hes been due for a while as well.

Dissector

International Debutant
Disappointing end to a fantastic, counterattacking partnership but I think England would be reasonably pleased with their position. The pitch seems to have both swing and spin and England have the bowlers to exploit it better than Australia.

kingkallis

International Coach
Its a pity that almost ALL English batters got the start and then gifted their wicket away....no big scores could cost them the game if Punter / Hussey / Katto gets big tons...