• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* - Final - India v Sri Lanka

Who will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Mahela really has played fantastically well. Credit to a man for standing up when he's needed.

smash84

The Tiger King
They don't do it anymore because it's unfair to the team that bowls first. If the team that bowls second is miles behind the over-rate, there's no way to penalise them in the game itself. So nowadays they just get fined.
Oh....didn't know about that..........sounds fair

Good decision by Dar.
As I said .....Dar is gun............looks so much like Waqar...........I heard that when he used to appear in domestic matches in Pakistan players used to mistake him for Waqar :laugh:

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Tears hair out.

Having PP in last 5 overs is like killing two birds with one stone for the fielding side.

Well, maybe no stones, since its a gift from the opposition.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mahela really has played fantastically well. Credit to a man for standing up when he's needed.
Yeah. He's looked ordinary for most of the tournament, but he's really on his game in the one that matters. It's been awesome to watch.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ian Bell in Sydney?

I thought they had a licensing problem from the Aus DoD?
As far as I'm aware, the reason it's not here has to do with Indian Customs and their treatment of it previously

It has something to do with it being regarded as weapons technology and the last time they tried to bring it into India, it was held up for months and they couldnt be guaranteed clearance for this tournament

Howe_zat

Audio File
Absolutely fantastic from Jayawardne to reach the the powerplay. Still can't bat without fear though, there's only Perera and Randiv next. 250 the minimum needed, if they can really blast it and get to 270 it'll be about even.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
But this is all about Mahela. This is one of my favourite innings of the tournament.