• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test (The Oval, London) 27-31 July

Jamy

Cricket Spectator
*Live Geoff Boycott reaction*:

"No, no, no. You can't be celebrating like that and losing control of the ball. Terrible, drop him"

loterry1994

International Debutant
They shouldn’t lose the review I think because they got it right in there being an edge. The catch should be third umpire only after

danzydab

U19 Debutant
huge moment, australia favorites to chase this, think root and moeen should've been bowling from both ends instead of tiring out wood.
eng will depend on woakes and the new ball again

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
They shouldn’t lose the review I think because they got it right in there being an edge. The catch should be third umpire only after
Yeah I mean I kind of agree with those questioning why he reviewed it. But if Wilson has shaken his head because he thinks Smith hasn’t hit it, then it’s worth getting them to at least look at the catch.