• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2020-21

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I understand better how they’re 5th in the bundesliga with Reus Sancho and Haaland up front. The back half of the team barely look like footballers.

Madrid otoh have been quite impressive, big improvement from the group stages.

Spark

Global Moderator
I understand better how they’re 5th in the bundesliga with Reus Sancho and Haaland up front. The back half of the team barely look like footballers.

Zidane's Madrid have done this pretty much every season that he's been in charge, no? Apparently this is the first time he's topped their CL group.

You don't win it in October, etc etc

Uppercut

Zidane's Madrid have done this pretty much every season that he's been in charge, no? Apparently this is the first time he's topped their CL group.

You don't win it in October, etc etc
Heh I didn’t know that. On paper they have a lot less quality than previous years, but they really don’t look much worse. Could easily win La Liga too.

Furball

Evil Scotsman

It was awfully generous of them to allow Foden the freedom of Germany to smash his goal in.

Uppercut

It's about as clear cut as an incident of racist abuse can possibly be without recorded audio. He claimed he shouted "you ****ing guy". It's a Putinesque "I dare you to say you don't believe me" defence.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
It's about as clear cut as an incident of racist abuse can possibly be without recorded audio. He claimed he shouted "you ****ing guy". It's a Putinesque "I dare you to say you don't believe me" defence.
There was also a witness to the event. It wasn't Glenn Kamara vs racist dickhead. Bongani Zungu heard what was said and immediately reacted to it as well.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
They've constantly tried to deflect away from the abuse given to Kamara by going on about Roofe's awful (but accidental) challenge on their goalkeeper, as if that somehow makes Kamara deserving of being called a monkey.

Scummy ****s.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I think the best scenario now would be for Chelsea to finish 5th and win the Champions League and Arsenal to win the Europa League. I think we can only have 5 teams in the Champions League so that would leave only the top 3. So then the best thing would be for Liverpool to sneak into 4th and then be sweating on the outcome of the Champions League Final and end up playing in the Thursday Cup instead.
All a bit improbable, but best case scenarios usually are. :tooth:

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
I think the best scenario now would be for Chelsea to finish 5th and win the Champions League and Arsenal to win the Europa League. I think we can only have 5 teams in the Champions League so that would leave only the top 3. So then the best thing would be for Liverpool to sneak into 4th and then be sweating on the outcome of the Champions League Final and end up playing in the Thursday Cup instead.
All a bit improbable, but best case scenarios usually are. :tooth:
Lol

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Such a weird game from Pep here. Why play strong sides to get this far in the FA Cup if you were going to basically throw the match at the semi-final stage? Chasing a game with all of our best attacking talent on the bench and using 2 out of 5 subs is so strange.