• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'd take James, Robinson, Hart as my 3. Not entirely sure on the order though yet.

Green/Kirkland are either too injured or too unconvincing for me.
EDIT: Add Foster to those two.

Last edited:

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Chelsea's wingers are cutting inside way too much. Or they're missing Bosingwa and Cole giving width.

Last edited:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Norwegian football stats site getting slightly excited over Blackburn-Sunderland:

52' [231 - 1] Mål av Morten Gamst Pedersen

All 231 goals scored by the northerner, assisted himself on 110 occasions...

edit: now fixed (n)

Matteh

Cech's an absolute shambles. Chelsea need a new keeper in January and then they'll walk the title race.

Jarquis

You're clearly not familiar with how crap my lot are

8-) - rolleyes at them not you!
Is a shame, quite liked seeing you do well in the season you were promoted in your first year in the premiership. Hasn't made for pleasant viewing since.
But seriously? This sort of result against Plymouth?

fredfertang

Is a shame, quite liked seeing you do well in the season you were promoted in your first year in the premiership. Hasn't made for pleasant viewing since.
But seriously? This sort of result against Plymouth?
They're completely clueless - in the prem less than two years ago and how many regulars from that team are still at the club - just one and even he, Ingimarsson, was never quite premiership quality