• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

BoyBrumby

Englishman
****. Milan get Real. Bullet dodged for the English teams.

EDIT: & Barca get Inter. Kindly draw for the Poms then.

2nd EDIT: AZ67 for us. Would've taken that.

Last edited:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
John Terry defender of the year. :huh:
Amusing though, just to shout at the screen "don't slip John" as he was walking up. Know that wasn't strictly last year.

She is cute (the presenter), odd tattoo on her arm though. Probably still would though.....

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Arsene a happy man, I'd of thought. Real getting a tough draw, shows me I talk ****e, as if you all didn't know.

Last edited:

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Well at least Man U will have some tricky away ties. Shame neither the Russians or Turks will turn up away from home though.