• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England vs Sri Lanka 21st August-10th September 2024

King Kane

International Debutant
I have my tv on mute. Why did they bring up the great Malcolm Marshall's stats?
I think they might have been comparing one of the current English bowlers like Atkinson to him with his ability to swing it both ways.

Malcolm Marshall was the master at swinging at both ways at extreme pace plus he could throw in a nasty bouncer or two, a nightmare to face.

He was a nightmare to face on the field but one of the nicest guys off it, a tragedy he died so young at just 41, a true cricket legend.

CartyDurham

International Captain
Joseph into my bad books after that drop off my Potts there

I know Potts as Marley not after Bob but a housing estate in Sunderland

I think they might have been comparing one of the current English bowlers like Atkinson to him with his ability to swing it both ways.

Malcolm Marshall was the master at swinging at both ways at extreme pace plus he could throw in a nasty bouncer or two, a nightmare to face.

He was a nightmare to face on the field but one of the nicest guys off it, a tragedy he died so young at just 41, a true cricket legend.
It was more in relation to Chandimal and his hand injury.

They brought up the subject of the great man coming out to bat one handed, slashing Paul Allott for 4 I'm the process.

King Kane

International Debutant
Another drop, Pottsie having no luck.

It was more in relation to Chandimal and his hand injury.

They brought up the subject of the great man coming out to bat one handed, slashing Paul Allott for 4 I'm the process.
That makes more sense, comparing one of the current English bowlers to Marshall is ridiculous, none of them are in his class, not many bowlers are.

CartyDurham

International Captain
Atkinson went down in instalments there

Potts really unlucky in this spell

wide for four now. Insult upon insult for Potts now