• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in South Africa 2015/16

Howe_zat

Audio File
I've only just noticed that the shape the protea flower on the helmets makes it look like the saffas are all playing under the emblem of a downvote.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Nowhere near enough dots to build any pressure, they have consisently kept up with the rate. England will need to bowl them out.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Just letting them tick over. Gonna be an easy last 10, need to take wickets get a seamer on the other end.

Poor captaincy.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Just letting them tick over. Gonna be an easy last 10, need to take wickets get a seamer on the other end.

Poor captaincy.
Yeah, I don't whether the dew on the ball is hindering our spinners, but they haven't contained them at all since the Duminy wicket. Get a seamer on one end at least before the game's gone.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
After all the bashing of Behardien, would be pretty sweetly appropriate for him to seal the game.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Get your ****ing line right.

Obviously my call for the seamers was assuming they'd bowl straight.
I was just about to reply to your post when topley did that :laugh:

But it's been made a far harder job for the seamers, as the spinners allowed too many easy runs. Morgan having a complete brain fart in that partnership.

Groundking

International Debutant
Topley looking really good. SA are still favourites from here but they don't half look nervy.
Yeah you can't help but feel that I'd we get one here in the next 2 we'll go through them, but we haven't managed to get a cluster of wickets at all this game, been disappointing in that sense. And that was a **** shot, need to get another asap