• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*OFFICIAL* England in Pakistan 2024

LangleyburyCCPlayer

U19 Vice-Captain
Top 6 picks itself, I think if the pitch is going to be green as has been suggested, it’ll be:
Woakes
Carse
Atkinson (possibly switch Carse and Atkinson in the batting order, don’t think it matters too much)
Leach
Bashir

BazBall21

International Vice-Captain
Very injury prone, this era of England pacers. Tongue, Archer, Wood, Stone, Mahmood, J Overton etc all made of paper. Pace development has improved (I know Archer isn't from England), but pace management certainly hasn't. Even the bloody spinner likes an injury. The Robinson situation is the cherry on top.

If there's gonna be a draw without heavy rain interruption in the McCullum era, it's in this series.

govinda indian fan

U19 Cricketer
Very injury prone, this era of England pacers. Tongue, Archer, Wood, Stone, Mahmood, J Overton etc all made of paper. Pace development has improved (I know Archer isn't from England), but pace management certainly hasn't. Even the bloody spinner likes an injury. The Robinson situation is the cherry on top.

If there's gonna be a draw without heavy rain interruption in the McCullum era, it's in this series.
Dont underestimate Pakistan they are capable of exploding on their own