• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in New Zealand

Days of Grace

International Captain
Not wanting to put a downer on things but that wasn't the greatest Canterbury team to take the field. They're languishing down the bottom of the List A table. Would prefer England Played Central Districts or Auckland as they are the two best and most talented sides this season and are stacked with Black Caps. That would be a better warm up for the England boys IMO.
In response to the bold type, I would hasten to argue that no Black Caps would have played anyway. Cotton-wool stuff.

MoxPearl

State Vice-Captain
Big crowd for auckland.. they say 30,000+

This game has everything... retro uniforms.. mills with short hair and a mo .... ryders man boobs

its game on!

chalky

International Debutant
I think Englands bowling for 20/20 is even worse.

Run Rate wil fall once KP gets out

Natman20

International Debutant
I think if Pieterson gets out and Southee and Patel bowl reasonably well we should keep them pegged for a while .... I hope I don't jinx it.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Englands started superbly.

Pietersen continues to **** me with his walking across the crease just as the bowler is about to bowl.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Loving the Kiwi's uniforms are they there permanently or back to the full black for the ODI's?

Days of Grace

International Captain
nice by captain McCullum. Jessie was exhausted at the end of one over, Patel replaces him and gets hit for FOUR SIXES FFS!!!

Nice move captain McCullum. Dear oh dear.