• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in New Zealand

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
NZ will be mightily pleased with this session one feels. KP in dire need of some big runs in the 3rd Test.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
KP gawn. Funny how these things usually tend to even out in the end.
What do you mean by "these things"?
Pietersen very possibly should've been lbw earlier TBH.

Really, though, Ben, it's bull**** that things even themselves out. Sure, you get cases like this every now and then that everyone remembers, but you also get lots and lots of luck without the reverse. Most batsmen get way more good luck than bad in a career.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
NZ will be mightily pleased with this session one feels. KP in dire need of some big runs in the 3rd Test.
Kinda funny that. On each day of the test so far, the sessions have been dominated in this order

England
New Zealand
England

Which of course means England are lining themselves up for 150 without wicket after tea.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Sick of seeing Jessica Taylor every time KP gets out tbh

I mean, sure, it's a nice sight, but honestly...I don't give a **** that she's upset for him

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Kinda funny that. On each day of the test so far, the sessions have been dominated in this order

England
New Zealand
England

Which of course means England are lining themselves up for 150 without wicket after tea.
Hope you're right!! :D

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Pietersen very possibly should've been lbw earlier TBH.

Really, though, Ben, it's bull**** that things even themselves out. Sure, you get cases like this every now and then that everyone remembers, but you also get lots and lots of luck without the reverse. Most batsmen get way more good luck than bad in a career.
Thinking more in terms of overall matches rather than for individual players, with the luck pretty much evening itself out between both sides. Even in that recent India, Australia series. After the last day of the 2nd test, India had plenty of help from the umpires to get up and win the third.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Never really acknowledge celebs name changes tbh. Posh Spice the exception...I guess Mrs KP is Cricket's equivalent of that WAG

Give me Rachel Flintoff any day

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Thinking more in terms of overall matches rather than for individual players, with the luck pretty much evening itself out between both sides. Even in that recent India, Australia series. After the last day of the 2nd test, India had plenty of help from the umpires to get up and win the third.
Meh, think you'd have to do some pretty healthy research to comment accurately myself TBH. Something I've certainly not done.

Collingwood dropped again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
I guess the idea that England will bat long enough to declare is out of the window with 3 relatively quick wickets. Still we should get a lead of 400+ which should be enough if we bowl anywhere near like we did first innings.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Hmmm I am wondering if we have been told to go for it, in light of Dav's rain forecast, or are they just forgetting their brains?