• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
at least now i won't be tasting it.

having said that though, there now won't be much interest left for day 5
You're tasting it ****. You said 2 down worst case scenario. I don't care if Cook didn't hit it; the worst case scenario surely includes the possibility of the umpire making a **** up when a batsman is beaten, especially when Dharmasena is the umpire. It's almost like you have no idea what the phrase actually means.

smash84

The Tiger King
You're tasting it ****. You said 2 down worst case scenario. I don't care if Cook didn't hit it; the worst case scenario surely includes the possibility of the umpire making a **** up when a batsman is beaten, especially when Dharmasena is the umpire. It's almost like you have no idea what the phrase actually means.
:laugh:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This is a pretty fitting end to indias rise and fall. A useless performance and bad tactics on a boring pitch.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
India might just give up after a few overs tomorrow with the ball, and doubt England will declare.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
plus 1, minus one rule applies tbf :p
hardly much difference between 2 & 3 wickets

if england had been 150/4 or 150/5 then it would have been a different story.

i'll taste it a bit though.

i forgot to remind you that you needed to taste it for ishant being the pick of the bowlers in the 1st innings. :p

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
plus 1, minus one rule applies tbf :p
hardly much difference between 2 & 3 wickets
If you were just making a prediction of what England would end up with, I'd agree. But that's not what you said. Worst case scenario ffs. Was never even close to being the worst case scenario.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
No no Shastri and Ganguly, a Delhi type decent batting but crumbling/low/uneven pitch suits India more than a bouncy turning track.

Especially vs a team like England. Look at Ahmedabad.

Last edited:

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
If you were just making a prediction of what England would end up with, I'd agree. But that's not what you said. Worst case scenario ffs. Was never even close to being the worst case scenario.
i was half anti-jinxing too :p

knew it wasn't even close to it. 1 wicket per session is hardly worst case scenario. (2 in total)

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Haha Dhoni from behind the wickets - "kis se problem hai, bata usko hata doon", pointing at the slip fielders. :laugh:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Poor session for India.

Maybe fitness counting again in the last session ? But yeah, forcing a result pretty unlikely now.

This pitch needs reporting irrespective of the result too..