• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official England in India***

masterblaster

International Captain
Pietersen and Cook looking determined here and are set for a big partnership. It doesn't seem like a hard pitch to bat on so I'd expect England to get up to 300 at least unless India bowl exceptionally well.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Glad I missed the start of the innings. Anyway, good recovery by these two. Let's hope Cook can go on with it for once.

And sure enough the silly bugger goes immediately

Last edited:

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
I know it isn't likely to last long but geez this is top viewing watching Pietersen and Flintoff take to the spinners. Pietersen getting a bit too shot a ball and cheeky though, the reverse six was nice but i preferred Flintoff's 6 down the ground

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Great stuff from KP

IMO, was only a matter of time before he clocked up big runs in India as the only thing I've really seen trouble him is bounce

Also good to see them trying to win rather than just being ultra defensive as per the Aussies

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Bell, eh? What's the ****ing point of him, then?

Cook's 50 & outs are getting a wee bit tiresome too. His conversion rate must be getting as bad as rat-boy's now.

Fair play to KP tho.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Playing with a partly healed fractured rib too. Quality innings. Two of my favourite players tonning up within a day of each other. So good.

Stapel

International Regular
Flintoff the walking wicket continues to bat at 6.shocking!
:)

There is something about having Pietersen and Frintoff in the middle. I have been looking forward to watching these two men perfroming together, for a while now. I think it's a good thing to have him back: Flintoff the batsman!

100 run partnership. Well done. If these two can survive this session (big if), we might have a match again!