• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

Andyhere

International 12th Man
I guess in a way its good that we can kick Gill out when Virat is back. But these ****ing idiots need to learn that defending ball straight when the close in fielders can be that close and not duck, you gotta point your bat a bit down when defending off the front foot. Dumb asses do this when defending fast bowlers off the back foot and ball bounces on to the stumps and yet cant do that to spinners on the front foot.
Gill was doing just fine. He dug his own grave when he decided to give up opening spot for #3.

Andyhere

International 12th Man
Kl Rahul holds the key here. He is technically sound and if he can stay with Rohit and create partnership, India will hunt this down.

Bahseph

State Captain
Okay so I've seen Gill for a few Tests now. What's the verdict from the Indian Fans?Doesn't have the technique?

capt_Luffy

International Vice-Captain
Okay so I've seen Gill for a few Tests now. What's the verdict from the Indian Fans?Doesn't have the technique?
Technique, he seems to have. Honestly, I don't even know what his main problem is.... Temperament to an extent, I think.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hartley has had some transformation in a few days. Looked a pie chucker in 1st innings, now looks good. Good on the kid.

Crawley dropping Rohit will prove costly though I reckon.