• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

91Jmay

International Coach
Kohli might end up a better overseas skipper than Dhoni because of his aggresive nature but at home he doesn't seem to have the mentality to sit in and build pressure which is often required in India.
Kohli has done exactly this now. Good captaincy, sit in the game.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Most of our fans on here didn't want him in the team. Still be slagging him off after this anyway.
I've backed him from the get go. Said if we persisted with him he'd get better.

Warne averaged more than Rash did from his first 7 innings and rash had got a fifer by then.

Really liking the look of Hameed on a different note. Haway the asian Englishmen

91Jmay

International Coach
Yeah, Rashid never going to be a world beater but he is a serviceable player. Especially because he can bat

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, Rashid never going to be a world beater but he is a serviceable player. Especially because he can bat
If and it is a big if right now he improves through this tour he is a possible for the home tests as we have no realistic batting options so Moeen can stay at 5 and the fact Rashid can bat too means he can be in the game if he isn't needed to bowl until day 4 or 5. Not saying i'd do it if we had a home test next week but the last 2 innings he has bowled the best he has in tests and if he carried on improving he is a useful extra option.

glewis

Cricket Spectator
Any chance England will win this test match. The forecast for the weather today and tomorrow is good. I would hate to see it end in a draw.