• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW XI in Pakistan and Bangladesh

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
spikeypineapple said:
i must be mistaken for this thread is a fakin
aint nuffin here but whiney bitches wit no fear
i dont care what i make but the fact that im in the team, these women cant take
neil my friend u are ****y, goin round actin like you are rocky
cloete can bat and to that i can respect
but stick to battin cos ur bowlin aint perfect
this is my 2 c worth n still lookin for my cw x1 birth
i aint shady, i aint cena jus lookin to show my class
halsey n hitman, get ya tongues outta cwx1's azz
So ya got your 'rap' licence, but they forgot to teach you how to spell?

By the way as for the comment about me and halsey, we are just stating the truth about Neil and the CW team which you and your friend Chaulk dont seem to understand.

CW is a game of respect, of which i have none for you and your "gangsta y'all" ****y attitude.

ash chaulk

International Captain
AUST_HiTMaN said:
CW is a game of respect, of which i have none for you and your "gangsta y'all" ****y attitude.

discrimination..... all people are different in there own ways.

lets drop the rubbish and get on with the cricketin

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
CW XI vs Faisalabad

Rich_2001
Peter Young
Jason Toogood
Blewy (C)
Marc71178
Dylan Jellett
Eyes Only (wk)
Xavier Rose
Tom Halsey
Mr Wright
David Jr.

12th Man: Neil Pickup

Cloete

International Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Rich_2001
Peter Young
Jason Toogood
Blewy (C)
Marc71178
Dylan Jellett
Eyes Only (wk)
Xavier Rose
Tom Halsey
Mr Wright
David Jr.

12th Man: Neil Pickup
Good team here. WIll be interesting to see how the new guys go, best of luck to everyone!

Simon

im dissapointed not to be given a chance to nail a spot in the team for the first test, i just have to hope the other fringe players fail in the warm up game!

Cloete

International Captain
broncoman said:
im dissapointed not to be given a chance to nail a spot in the team for the first test, i just have to hope the other fringe players fail in the warm up game!
This must be your fist post in teh CWXI for ages....

Simon

lol a bit harsh andy!

anyway im not playing in the warm up game, so im not pinning my hope on making the side for the first test. Hence i may as well stayed at home and not traveled!

Cloete

International Captain
broncoman said:
lol a bit harsh andy!

anyway im not playing in the warm up game, so im not pinning my hope on making the side for the first test. Hence i may as well stayed at home and not traveled!
And hence not posted in this thread :P

haha nah seriously, i can see one or two of the batsman failing and you'll get your chance in a warmup atleast!

Mr Mxyzptlk

* CW XI vs Faisalabad *

Faisalabad Region 467 & 23/1
Cricket Web XI 404/5d

Cricket Web XI draw with Faisalabad Region

Man of the match: Jason Toogood

A truly shocking bowling performance on a pitch which seamed a bit early. Fantastic stuff from Togood though, to avoid huge embarrassment. The batting was quite good though, with PY, Toogood, Eyes and especially Blewy all finding big runs. Honourable draw in the end, but much work to be done before the first Test.

How OUT:

Rich_2001 - caught driving away from his body.
Peter Young - caught attempting to loft the ball over cover.
Jason Toogood - struck leaving alone.
Blewy - unbeaten.
Marc71178 - struck playing across the line.
Dylan Jellett - got a peachy outswinger.
Eyes Only - unbeaten.

Attachments

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hey Liam! Were there any dropped catches or anything I can cling to?

I know the figures don't look great, but I felt I was finding my rythum, and unlike other matches I wasn't going for too much, pretty good considering the pitch was made for batsman. Would have liked to have got a bigger stint in the 2nd innings especially with that added confidence.

Great job Toogood & batsman.

Not a great start to the tour, but it could have been worse...keep it up boys.