• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He's coming over and staying around Ipswich for ages. So he's up for it as it's a fairly one chance thing.
It should be postponed to mid-late August then, when I'm around. Sounds like an epic event. Even given the Aussie presence.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
It should be postponed to mid-late August then, when I'm around. Sounds like an epic event. Even given the Aussie presence.
I guess Neil will give 30 reasons for such a thing's impossibility.

We really must organise some sort of meet-up to involve our esteemed Trinidadian sometime though.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I guess Neil will give 30 reasons for such a thing's impossibility.

We really must organise some sort of meet-up to involve our esteemed Trinidadian sometime though.
He's always seems to be free at the end of the cricket season, and meetups always need Pickup and last summer he wasn't free at the end of the summer for various reasons. 8-)

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Name : Swaranjeet Singh
Location in the UK : Solihul (thats where I will come to from India. My younger brother who is Professor of Psychiastry at University of Warwick lives there)
How much they'd like to come to a meet-up : 7/10
Any restrictions : Nothing specific except needing sufficient notice (one month) but if it is during India's tour of England it would be great.
Any other info : A cricket game to participate in would be great

PS : Does anyone know why a cup icon appears after my name ?

Last edited:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
apperently your good in VIRUS 2
Virus 2 is how I discovered CW. Its one of the only two games on the Arcade I tried to play. (the other being something like bowling alley - I forget the name). I spent a lot of time on that till i broke the record and then after sometime i lost interest and discovered CC. I have rarely gone back though my wife tries once in a while. :)

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
haha

@ Camps

mid-august wouldn't be do-able for me, i'm leaving to Australia in september, and it's in the finals of my cricket season, can't leave.
same with Hingston he'll be gone by then aswell.

nope I stay with 15th of july.