• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Neil Pickup said:
Wireless isn't inconceivable, dependent on ground location, is it?
Pretty much but if you start looking around for clubs with wireless internet i'd imagine you'd start limiting yourself pretty dramatically.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Matteh said:
Pretty much but if you start looking around for clubs with wireless internet i'd imagine you'd start limiting yourself pretty dramatically.
Yeah. It'll be a case of "nice bonus but don't really care". Prime criteria will be willigness to host us and provide a large tea.

Matteh

Neil Pickup said:
Yeah. It'll be a case of "nice bonus but don't really care". Prime criteria will be willigness to host us and provide a large tea.
Sounds about right. :happy:

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Kweek said:
Liam, will you be in the Uk in july?
Guess you could travel with Pitt ?
He could indeed, although it'd be a case of getting the same train rather than driving, 'cause I can't drive. :)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Would be gutted if I didn`t get a few overs. But without question, Goughy and Hingston opening the bowling looks the goods.

Matteh

Also, February 2nd (i think) is Australia v Denmark in London. I'm about 90% certain of going.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Kweek said:
your going to muse in wembley ?:|

I want tickets for that.
Tickets sold out within half-an-hour. I woke up at 8:45am when they went on sale at 9am. I secured 4. :cool:

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Tickets sold out within half-an-hour. I woke up at 8:45am when they went on sale at 9am. I secured 4. :cool:
Still tickets left according to the site I'm using. They're only seated ones though, the standing ones are sold out. As soon as I can confirm the 3 people who want to go, and as soon as my student loan comes in, I'll be buying 4. :)