• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Contracted Players/Press Release Thread

Loony BoB

International Captain
N Dravid, CW Green - Contract has been announced by Age but not yet confirmed.
MJ Pitt, CW Green - Contract has been announced by Age but not yet confirmed.
M Gaukroger, CW Green - Yet to sign in.
RJ Hing, CW Green - Yet to sign in.
CL Kalmar, CW Green - Yet to sign in.

SJ Burke, CW Colts - Contract yet to be agreed (no contact from Burke).

GKK Dobson, CW Red - Signed in but no news of a contract.

DJ Comley, Free Agent - Yet to sign in.

Something like that?

Loony BoB

International Captain
I'd like to question DeSilva being given a value of 9 points in the first post. If he is a grade A player and the number of centrally contracted players has been breached I believe he should be given 10 points? Maybe I've missed something, but the spreadsheet I have which details all the contracts and points has CW Blue at 61...

EDIT: Checked the values of all CW Blue players and checked the rules surrounding the extra centrally contracted player and can confirm that as far as I can see DeSilva should have a value of 10 points and CW Blue are in breach of the salary cap.

Last edited:

Loony BoB

International Captain
Your memory doesn't serve you correctly - a quick check to the list of player gradings shows he is indeed an A grade player, despite Liam's post in this thread stating him as a B grade player.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'd like to question DeSilva being given a value of 9 points in the first post. If he is a grade A player and the number of centrally contracted players has been breached I believe he should be given 10 points? Maybe I've missed something, but the spreadsheet I have which details all the contracts and points has CW Blue at 61...

EDIT: Checked the values of all CW Blue players and checked the rules surrounding the extra centrally contracted player and can confirm that as far as I can see DeSilva should have a value of 10 points and CW Blue are in breach of the salary cap.
I obviously mistook him for a grade B player. Will review it later, when I return from my production class.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Em beck. Will have to discuss with Haakon the best means of fixing this CW Blue thing. Damn CWBCC, overlooking these errors.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Can't you just realese one player to the side with the lowest players i.e Green. Season Loan if you want to keep the player long term.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Unless they sign, the following players will be declared inactive in 13 hours and 55 minutes:

N Dravid, CW Green
MJ Pitt, CW Green
M Gaukroger, CW Green
RJ Hing, CW Green
CL Kalmar, CW Green

SJ Burke, CW Colts - Will not suffer any loss of skill, having informed of his absence.