• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Comm Bank Series - Aus, Ind & SL ODI's***

Jacknife

International Captain
****ed if I know, he looks more like pre-this summer siddle pace to my eyes but I can't say I have the best memory

also Jacknife he's made three shield tons this season so he's been picked more on FC/test potential than his list a ability
I think I read that they were looking to beef up their middle order stocks, with the thought of replacing some of the older guys when the time comes.

Last edited:

Jacknife

International Captain
3 tons in the shield plus a 90. wasn't picked in the aus a team this summer to allow bailey to play to allow john inverarity to make bailey T20 captain and point to his captaincy in the aus a game as a reason to make him t20 captain. was in the aus a team back in 2010
Makes sense.

thewind

Cricket Spectator
See here, I Pathan will get you at least the same amout of runs as Riana is getting right now, but Pathan gives value with his swing bowling, (dont forget took a test match hat trick in the first over of the match) he could have been a bowling option now,

ajdude

International Coach
I think I read that they were looking to beef up their middle order stocks, with the thought of replacing some of the older guys when the time comes.
Clarke sees him as having test potential too, they're just giving him time around the set-up. Questionable the way they've done it, he's missed a shield and one day match while not playing any cricket until now

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Clarke sees him as having test potential too, they're just giving him time around the set-up. Questionable the way they've done it, he's missed a shield and one day match while not playing any cricket until now
Questionable? it was stupid.