• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Comm Bank Series - Aus, Ind & SL ODI's***

Jayzamann

International Regular
Took me a little longer than I care to admit before I noticed the map of Australia cut into the field.

Abhishek_dada

Cricket Spectator
I honestly believe Sachin has no business playing the ODI format.
If Sehwag had to be sacrificed today ,it may be Raina the next time.
SRT should have retired from the 50 over version after our WC win.

Abhishek_dada

Cricket Spectator
A fast -bowling all rounder is more handy in Australian conditions than a spinning-all rounder.
Pathan has to be fitted into the side somehow or the other

Shri

Mr. Glass
Why did we drop Yusuf Pathan from our ODI plans? Still remember that brutal ODI hundred against SA in SA that he almost won for us on his own.

Jayzamann

International Regular
Normally people grow beards to hide their decidedly unmanly jawlines.

I'm talking Lincoln here.

Or to hide their fat necks.

I'm talking Lucas here.

ganeshran

International Debutant
Why did we drop Yusuf Pathan from our ODI plans? Still remember that brutal ODI hundred against SA in SA that he almost won for us on his own.
More often than not he scores a fast 10-15 and gets out. Plus his bowling isnt good enough. Raina's batting and bowling is better than him in the subcontinent though he is yet to do something of note outside the SC

nsniks

State Vice-Captain
Well he wasnt performing in round 1 matches of WC so he was dropped for Raina, Pathan also didnt performed in WI ODI series so he was dropped again and with jadeja performing well since his recall, pathan has been dropped from our ODI plans

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There's going to be lots of pressure on the spinners now to perform well with the ball, now that it's obvious the triple spin plan isn't going to work out so well.

Personally would drop one of the three (can't decide which) and pick Irfan, but that's just me being biased.

Sprinter

Banned
Just saw the highlights. I thought he deserved the MOM. His innings at the end was really what took the game away from India.