• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Comm Bank Series - Aus, Ind & SL ODI's***

uvelocity

International Coach
with the dhoni innings pacing thing, I seem to remember thinking games were gone before bevan proved me wrong. I'm ready to think that a game is never over while MS is at the crease.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
2 more overs remaining from Malinga. Ashwin is not known for big hitting, Pathan might be out of touch with the bat. The ask will be too much for Dhoni in the last 1/2 overs (unlike last match). He should go for it now.

Spark

Global Moderator
fine over from nuwan.

edit: good call from mahela to have malinga bowl the last too btw. you'd have thought that dhoni'd back himself to hit anything off the last if perera bowled it.