• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Comm Bank Series - Aus, Ind & SL ODI's***

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
but before commenting, you'd check the rules and find out that it can't be given out anyway.
Nah, he's only just landed from Mars. Are you telling me he has already gone to the shops to buy a copy of the Rules of Cricket? He would need money, he would need to know how to use it, he would need to know what a shop was. He looked it up on the internet? He would need someone to tell him how to use it. I'm still trying to teach my Mum how to use the internet, and she's been using it for 15 years or so. Not to mention, this Martian would have no comprehension of the English language.

Jeez, think before you post please.

EDIT: Oh, and now I re-read your post. What a numpty!

Last edited:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Gambhir is involved in so many run outs and seems to be giving competition to Sachin in who would not get to 100 first.

Bonkers.

India making every match interesting out of nowhere.