• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Comm Bank Series - Aus, Ind & SL ODI's***

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ODI squad for nxt 2 games Clarke (c) Ponting (c for Friday) Warner (vc) Christian XD Forrest Hilf DHuss MHuss Lee M Marsh McKay Starc Wade

Sylvester

State Captain
He said he is playing through the pain but I'm not seeing the point in him risking himself for the round robin. Anyway Hilfy should get a go ahead of him anyway.

Spikey

Think he said it was only a broken small toe so once he knew playing wouldn't ruin it forever he was coming back, no matter the pain.

Spark

Global Moderator
How awesome is Punter? Goes from captaining the side with Clarke the stand-in to happily standing in his stead. WAG

Spikey

he's clearly still bitter and mad at clarke and this is just the first step in a leadership battle.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
****ing hell.. when do we get to bat first? =(

Will be interesting to see how Irfan goes though. About time. Batting looks stacked lol.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Hmm.. I didn't think Dilshan could change is game that easily, looks like he's more capable than Sehwag in that regard.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Absolutely well on top now. Should cake walk this.

(being overly confident because I don't want to be accused of Gambhiring by Benchy and other ****s)