• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Blast 2023

Aidan11

International Vice-Captain
Where is everybody today?

Finals day used to be a big occasion. Thought this thread would have been quite active.

CartyDurham

International Captain
its a biblical storm over my house in NE37 currently. Sky is down due to the thunder, lightening and lashing rain so I don’t know if the game has restarted

thunder and lightening, very very frightening , Galleilo

Feels like November not July in peak summer

Aidan11

International Vice-Captain
its a biblical storm over my house in NE37 currently. Sky is down due to the thunder, lightening and lashing rain so I don’t know if the game has restarted

thunder and lightening, very very frightening , Galleilo

Feels like November not July in peak summer
Game about to restart. We've had a short sharp shower but te sun is out now.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Lawrence is in some form at the moment. I don't know what the Essex supporters are making of his valedictory tour in the remainder of the season; mixed feelings, I suppose.

EDIT
Sorry Essex fans, that one's down to me.

Last edited: