• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***OFFICIAL*** BBL | 06 Thread

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
the commentators have just glossed over that reverse sweep caught behind, looked like he def got bat to it

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
seems like i missed a dropped catch, but i got back in time to see a dumb single taken by bailey

Riggins

International Captain
this fielding segment screams of trying to cover up the hideous fielding display for the whole tournament.

Spikey

bet he makes runs if he bats here today. all you had to do was pick the gap and the outfield will do the rest

well and avoid getting Bailey'd too

Spikey

lol CA are afraid sok will break his neck tonight and have withdrawn him from the game. in the process, he has become the first player named for the indian tour

Spikey

it's also the most wonderful time of the year, where michael lumb makes his appearance for the sixers

Burgey

Am heading out to the game tonight and am looking forward to seeing Lumbskull go around.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
lol CA are afraid sok will break his neck tonight and have withdrawn him from the game. in the process, he has become the first player named for the indian tour
****. Picked him in SuperCoach under the expectation he'd be released to play.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So hard to know who to support. The Sydney side has better blokes but I feel ill wanting Sydney to win anything.