• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia vs New Zealand ODIs 2016/17

vandem

International 12th Man
Though Santner was smarter than that. When you are batting in a Colin sandwich you don't need to do all the boundary hitting.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm going to remember that Santner innings in case a 'worst ODI innings of all time' thread pops up.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I swear Santner said to himself "lol I don't want to be here, lets go full bottom hand for this"

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What did you eat? Menu looks pretty bland ...
You could afford the ferry here, but sure... :ph34r:

Kingfish Carpaccio then had the pork belly to match my porcine belly. No dessert, back to balmain for ice cream, Netflix and chill :naughty:

Howsie

International Captain
I'm going to remember that Santner innings in case a 'worst ODI innings of all time' thread pops up.
Might wanna give a shout out to this Munro innings too then. So strange, came out and boomed a six, done bugger all since other than hog the strike from Guptill

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
munro with a really nice block to point and then reverse sweep for nil and then an even better block to cover. good areas