• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia tour of New Zealand Feb-Mar 2024

King Kane

International Debutant
Well at least we made it past 100.

Awful batting performance apart from Phillips and Boult, even with Conway, Ravindra, Williamson and Mitchell out we still should have done better.

Our batting depth is a big concern, Young, Chapman and Clarkson all had a chance to stand up tonight with the big guns out and none of them did.

Ferguson and Sears the only real positives from tonight.

Flem274*

123/5
I judge Clarkson a lot less than the others. Up **** creek in your second game, it happens.

Young and Chapman have been around a bit.

Eh, shrug. I'm saving my tears for losing the test series. Getting out to some random medium pacer and zampa tonight was just the warm up.

thundaboult

International Debutant
Quite enjoyed what i've seen so far from o-rork and sears tbh, can't wait for smith and fisher

only clarksons first game, he's got a lot to offer

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't know why they are giving Wade games right now. Inglis is a better bat and keeper. Wade shouldn't be close to the best team

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Don't know why they are giving Wade games right now. Inglis is a better bat and keeper. Wade shouldn't be close to the best team
Am I forgetting someone (genuinely) who would be a good backup for Inglis at the WC?

Having amnesia from the last BBL season

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Am I forgetting someone (genuinely) who would be a good backup for Inglis at the WC?

Having amnesia from the last BBL season
Wade's keeping was garbage last time I saw it in the T20 against WI. He might be an option as a bat but him keeping all these games instead of Inglis is ridiculous