• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia limited overs tour of Scotland and England 2024

Spark

Global Moderator
Just superb calculations from Brook. One of your part timers needs to bowl 2 overs in the final 10.
They'll be annoyed to have not converted their starts but it's clear that Smith and Green did very well to cautiously see out those first 20-odd overs when the ball was darting around all over the place.

Qlder

International Debutant
Mitchell Starc (241 wkts) now 4th highest ODI wicket taker for Aus after going past Mitchell Johnson (239).

Warne looks catchable at 291 but Lee and McGrath at 380 look a long way away

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Phil not having a great time in the 50 over game of late.

Strolling home there though. Be nice if Australia at least put up a fight. Pathetic

mackembhoy

International Debutant
See, I said he shouldn't be in the team the other day and he wanted to prove me wrong.
Definitely should be in the team.

Just the balance is completely wrong. I'd have both of Root/Hain in the side as the 3/4.

Root/Morgan is our most successful partnership as both were great at the middle over accumulation after we got off to a flier with Hales/Roy or Roy/Bairstow. Don't need 4 more aggressive players in our top 5.

Brook one too high at 4 he is better suited as the 5. Despite how he played today.