• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia limited overs tour of Scotland and England 2024

King Kane

International Debutant
Livingstone bowling both leg spin and off spin, his leg spinners are more of a chance of taking wickets but his off spinners are more economical.

Maybe he should split the difference and bowl some Chris Harris style slow medium pacers that can spin both ways.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The record is 17 ..

Canada vs Afghanistan back in 2010
Harvir Baidwan
Khurram Chohan
Umar Bhatti
Rizwan Cheema
Sunil Dhaniram*
Sandeep Jyoti
Hiral Patel
Manoj David

Shapoor Zadran
Dawlat Ahmadzai
Asghar Afghan
Samiullah Shinwari
Aftab Alam
Mohammad Nabi**
Karim Sadiq
Nawroz Mangal
Raees Ahmadzai

*Sunil Dhaniram comes from my village in Berbice
**Another record involving Nabi

Here is Dhaniram,

1726766212616.png

A mixture of Sachin and DJ Bravo

King Kane

International Debutant
Bethell looks like a talented cricketer but he has one of the worst hairstyles since KP circa 2005 Ashes series, maybe he is a KP fan and it's a nod to him.

King Kane

International Debutant
Head with a hundred, he has the MOTM wrapped up if the Aussies win.

An England bowler might win it if they can bowl England to victory but I can't see that happening unless Broad decides to have a bowl.

King Kane

International Debutant
I forgot about Jofra, maybe he can win this game for England if he can bowl like he did in 2019, more likely they will just rest him for the next game.

Darwin Award

U19 Cricketer
If Australia win here they'll equal Sri Lanka's effort of 13 consecutive ODI wins after the Lankans belted around pigeons in that streak.

21 is then the next record which the Aussies attained 21 years ago.