• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australia in West Indies

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's a Wavell Hinds innings. For most of it so far it's been very unattractive, particularly given the situation, and you just want him to get going or get out. Ideally a combination of the two. But then you start thinking, "well, if he's going to stick around all this time, he better score a hundred."

pasag

RTDAS
Jaques gone, for the best. Had a gun over a couple ago but got back into a rut. Hopefully they'll send Symonds out.

stumpski

International Captain
Overnight declaration, do we think? 349 ahead with five overs left tonight, they can get the lead up to 370.

chalky

International Debutant
Andrew Symonds is public enemy number 1 here getting some real verbal from the Edwards & Taylor. Think the West Indies players are taking out some of the injustices of the day out on Symonds.

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Poor decision but to be fair that's an excellent spell at a tailender, Lee visible scared after that third ball. Symonds taking some flak again as well, good to see. The amount of sledging he's getting himself must almost be as much as he's dished out now.

chalky

International Debutant
Another poor decsion fthis time against Lee - I thought it was out on 1st viewing so what can you do (apart from use television of course).

Lucky we didn't have that 3 decision referal rule in place for today's play I think we would have needed a series worth for the howlers today.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
It would have been some sight if Tait was bowling today with the ball reverse swinging that much. Good signs for the India tour.

On Lee LBW decisions although rough, i reckon Tiffin kind of thought with the ball reverse swinging that big although both Ramdin & Sammy were hit outside the line of off-stump it was going to hit the stumps anyway so he probably took the chance. If they probably had gotten a better tride though he may not have given them out.

Mr Mxyzptlk

On Lee LBW decisions although rough, i reckon Tiffin kind of thought with the ball reverse swinging that big although both Ramdin & Sammy were hit outside the line of off-stump it was going to hit the stumps anyway so he probably took the chance. If they probably had gotten a better tride though he may not have given them out.
:huh: Once you're hit outside the line of offstump, and you've played a shot, you're not out. It doesn't matter if the ball is going to hit the stumps. If Tiffin thought the way you're suggesting, he wouldn't be a Test match umpire.

howardj

International Coach
Shame the pathetic drainage has ruined what would be an otherwise great last day. Those lost three hours would have come in handy for both teams, come stumps tomorrow.

Burgey

How many overs are slated for day 5? It will be interesting to see when Ponting declares. You'd think they'd have enough right now, but the pitch seems very, very flat.

Will MacGill go out with a bang or a whimper on his last day in tests? I wonder if he can summon up a special performance, or whether there's nothing at all left.