• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2012

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Baugh always manages to get himself tamely. Handy behind the stumps though.

I'm looking forward to watching Sammy with the bat. Tipping he'll fancy his chances against Lyon.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not such a good over from Lyon, after his previous one had gone perfectlyto plan (he is bowling for run-outs isn't he?)

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Sammy has to be most entertaining batsman in world cricket right now. Proper nutter. Why Clarke thought of letting him get settled by bowling Lyon **** knows, he hasn't looked likely all game.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Terrible field placement having mid off 10 paces in on a postage stamp. Should have been on the fence from the get-go.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Huss time!!

Nice friendly full bunger to start with too. Sammy missed out rather.

Just need Punter and Cowan for the full set now. Does Cowan even bowl?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Huss time!!

Nice friendly full bunger to start with too. Sammy missed out rather.

Just need Punter and Cowan for the full set now. Does Cowan even bowl?
I consider myself somewhat of an expert on the entirely useless knowledge of what extremely part-time bowlers send down, but I haven't the foggiest what Cowan bowls. He's bowled three overs in First Class cricket and cricinfo claims they were of the right arm leg break variety but I think that's actually the default setting in that field for them (I've seen a few others claimed as "leg break" bowlers who aren't) so I'm not going to take their word for it.