• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2012

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
look let's just be happy that WI have actually made it to 200 with their two best batsman not out yet

i mean that's not a good thing for aus, but you know what i mean. slow, steady, but decent, is better than total crap done in within 2 sessions

Ruckus

International Captain
Yeah freak this, gonna join Spark and head to bed...hmm came out queerer than I would have liked.

Night y'all.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
let it be known all star commentary team henry lawson and nathan bracken entered the booth following spark and ruckus leaving us #TasteIt

ajdude

International Coach
Watson to Bravo, OUT, Watto finally gets one. Length ball, pitched on off, shapes away a bit, Bravo is committed to the ****, and manages only an outside edge. This one goes neither short, nor over. Neither right not left. Straight to fully
"Bravo is committed to the ****"

fair incentive to get yourself out i suppose