• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2012

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
He could do with eating a meal, nothing of him.

He just came forward there, a novel sight. Likes the ball to hit the bat usually.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
he averages 57 this series when he gets past 0 so it's of utmost importance we remove him before he passes nothing

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
That was a sublime catch from Cowan. He's fielded so well throughout his Test career, I've never felt that was the case of his rivals.

I am late on this, but good work Lyon for topping Australia's batting average for the tour. I thought he would be close to bunny material when he started, not the case at all.