• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

Redbacks

International Captain
Lol, cricinfo

"I'd say Johnson also has The North by South West Problem. His careers has veered from the magical to the downright dangerously bad with occasional dalliances with mediocre." explains Tom.

SamSawnoff

U19 Vice-Captain
No way will the Aussie selectors have the balls to drop Punter.
But if you can't start your 'renaissance' at the SSC, it ain't going to be any easier elsewhere.

I hope it bloody pisses down tomorrow, we've got what we need from this match. The midget's got a ton and we can have a series win.

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
But if you can't start your 'renaissance' at the SSC, it ain't going to be any easier elsewhere.

I hope it bloody pisses down tomorrow, we've got what we need from this match. The midget's got a ton and we can have a series win.
Clarke could do with a decent score.

uvelocity

International Coach
are they still playing? I cant see anything.

Also sick of p.Jaya appealing for LBW's pitched outside leg every time.

Jayzamann

International Regular
Hughes scoring the type of century that Mathews should have done yesterday.

I see Brettig has already posted his story with a similar sentiment. It's p. scathing, but also thoughtful.

Spark

Global Moderator
DON'T PLAY THOSE CLARKEz

EDIT: It must surely be a problem specific to Eranga as he seems to be much more likely to play his deliveries for some reason.

Last edited:

uvelocity

International Coach
they better bloody not go upstairs he said over and took off the bails and it was dark

i will rage

lucky the DRS is rubbish