• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Clarke out fishing. So predictable. Sigh.

I'm getting sick of watching **** batting from proven quality batsmen. Has happened on both sides this series and it's had very little to do with the pitches or the bowling at times.

Last edited:

pup11

International Coach
Was disappointed to see Hughes get stuck against spin and tbh that is one big problem most upcoming Aussie batsmen would have at this level because of the deficiencies present in the current domestic structure, I think its high time Hughes gets picked in the limited overs side so that his evolution as an international cricketer could take place at a faster pace.

As for the game I think things can still go horribly wrong for us, so its important we look to be positive and not allow the bowlers to dictate terms something which we have been guilty of doing in the morning session.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Prasanna has so much work in his action. Really charges through the crease. Has the **** had shoulder issues in the past? Could be susceptible to them in the future imo.