• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wait is Warne + Pietersen in commentary a possibility? Dunno if I will watch this series after all
Nah, I'm sure that was part of the reason to revert back to 2 commentators on at one time, to ensure viewers don't get the two of them combined. Unless they classify Warne as a caller rather than a comments man.

Meanwhile I'd forgotten how girly Clarke's voice is.

anil1405

International Captain
I get the feeling that Clarke will help Healy talk more about the cricket and he will be reasonable.
Yea, Clarke has already talked enough about cricket stuff that matters in these few minutes than Healy has in his last few years.

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
Pietersen was awful, had to mute it. Can someone tell him it's okay to have a few seconds of silence between balls, and to ditch the "Mr" business. Looks like they're rotating commentators every 5 overs rather than the usual half hour.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Clarke's voice may not be great, but in terms of analysis/whatever he's blowing everyone else out of the water.

Grumpy

U19 Vice-Captain
Clarke is making the most sense here but so hard to take him seriously with that voice. Didnt sound like this during those post match interviews when he was skip.

Why is MMarsh so rated? 129k's ffs

Spark

Global Moderator
Clarke is making the most sense here but so hard to take him seriously with that voice. Didnt sound like this during those post match interviews when he was skip.

Why is MMarsh so rated? 129k's ffs
Usually quicker than this tbh. Generally mid-130s.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
This is why the pre series talk was so premature and silly from the Saffers...looks like they took the 5-0 ODI series too serious when it had absolutely zero relevance to Australia.
Not sure if they were realizing how different the Australian test side is at home and how **** their batting has been over the last 1 year