• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ditto Abbott lol.

Some crazy bowling, and Warner got bowled from a leg-side short ball rolling on? What a game....
Yep, reckon they've bowled as well or better than the first dig. There's been so many plays and misses the match might have been all over already, yet the two actual wickets were both average leg side balls. Crazy

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Anyone here follow The Grade Cricketer on FB or Twitter?

When Clarke said "SA won't mind that", it brought to mind the post '"We don't mind that", we all say as our offie goes the journey again. It's not that we like to see the batsman taking risks, it's because we all hate the ****'.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
The Grade Cricketer is bloody ace. Eerie how familiar the situations he describes are. Such a weird game, cricket. I spent the last 5 seasons of my career praying it would rain every weekend. Dunno how many sports you willingly participate in where you hope to not play.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hard to be critical when it's been so spectacular, but maybe a foot fuller and he'd have got a couple more edges. As I said, hard to criticise him though.
Yeah, I'd say he's bowled slightly too short. Most of the movement appears to be from the length though.

mr_mister

he shouldnt treat lbw appeals like celebrations like they've already been given out imo

Super douchey

mr_mister

literally bolted toward the keeper like u do for obvious caught behinds lol

for something htat was nothing close to plumb