• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in New Zealand 2016

CM Punk

State Vice-Captain
Even if Ronchi scores here, surely NZ play Latham ahead of him in the WT20?

Better to have someone who can score runs and is capable of having a good day than one who does nothing but waste balls.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
That should have been given on field, poor decision from the umpire.
No it shouldn't have. It hit him marginally, marginally outside off stump. There was doubt. He didn't give it. Technology proved him right. Perfect decision. Can you see how umpires can never win when you say that?

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Time to bat Haze out. He's looking dangerous with that reverse. See him off and attack the other bowlers.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Sodhi doesn't bat below Henry, surely?
I think he would in this situation with the role demanding quick runs rather than a substantive innings and Henry being in such silly form lately. Sodhi would definitely bat ahead in a Test, but even #10 Sodhi #11 Henry would be pretty amazing.

CM Punk

State Vice-Captain
I'll be filthy if he plays for NZ again.

Enough is enough, I rather we invested in players who actually have a future in international cricket.

CM Punk

State Vice-Captain
Don't worry they're doing great going by what the commentators, setting the platform for a launch....