• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Lovely delivery from Lee. I don't think this wicket is as easy to bat on as Richards (I think it's Richards) thinks it is. It's going to be pretty slow, and Lee's moved a couple off the seam and he's not exactly McGrath in that respect.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
double strike for the aussies in the first over! let's see what tendulkar and yuvraj can do now...:unsure:

biased indian

International Coach
cricinfo change their opinion in 2 overs time

A sluggish pitch, batting may not be so easy after all.

if its true i think 240 will be a good total

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
cricinfo write: "The single wasnt really on with Hodge covering good ground. Both Ganguly and Tendulkar, after all those ODIs, still cant call for a single."

pup11

International Coach
Damn this pitch is a dust-bowl in the making and Aussies would not have an easy time of it batting 2nd on this pitch.
EDIT: Great catch by Gilly and Yuvraj gone!

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Damn this pitch is a dust-bowl in the making and Aussies would not have an easy time of it batting 2nd on this pitch.
EDIT: Great catch by Gilly and Yuvraj gone!
depends on whether india can manage even a remotely defendable total...