• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India

pup11

International Coach
Haddin would probably be trying to make sure that he bats well today so when Ponting comes back into the team, he gets picked ahead of Hodge, TBH Hodge has been disappointing batting at no.3.

jammay123

State 12th Man
the commentators reckon its okay for sreesanth to go at 6.6 an over because he is a 'wicket taking bowler'.dont get me wrong but isnt the overall point of a bowler to get a batsman wicket. its just an excuse sreesanth is the indian saj mahmood. but more of a mentalist

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
the commentators reckon its okay for sreesanth to go at 6.6 an over because he is a 'wicket taking bowler'.dont get me wrong but isnt the overall point of a bowler to get a batsman wicket. its just an excuse sreesanth is the indian saj mahmood. but more of a mentalist
I think he is better than Sajid but there is absolutely no excuse for givingaway so many runs. He seems carried away. Needs some serious talking to. We have already suffered one wicket taking bowler in Ajit Agarkar.:dry:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Anyone from India able to help me in finding a radio stream for this match? A name of a radio station that broadcasts it might help :)

pup11

International Coach
This has been a very good international comeback by Pathan, for a bowler who bowled with the new ball and depended on swing to get his wickets he has adjusted very well to his new role of bowling with an older ball.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sreesanth is much, much better than Sajid Mahmood. As it is, he shouldn't be playing ODI cricket though. RP Singh is a better option and is more likely to keep it tight.

pup11

International Coach
India can afford to have Sree Santh in their Odi side if other bowlers can maintain a good economy rate, but when every Indian bowler gets slaughtered (like it has happened in the first two games of this series) Sree Santh's wayward bowling can be a real problem.