• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

Shady Slim

International Coach
correct me if i am wrong but me being an august 99 kid uh i believe murphmentum is the first aussie test cricketer born after i am

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Is there no better slipper than Kohli in the Indian team atm? That is one of the most crucial position, if not the most, in tests and he has been a known failure there for some time now.

Shady Slim

International Coach
correct me if i am wrong but me being an august 99 kid uh i believe murphmentum is the first aussie test cricketer born after i am
was texting a mate and described murphy as an "aughts kid", he thought i was using some weird shadyism (cc @trundler) to suggest that he has autism and was really happy for him until he realised what i meant

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
no one can pass 50.
What will be happen to india on 4th innings ?

Thanks Virat to hold other than S*** ball properly.

R Ashwin 451 Test wickets
- Second Indian bowler after Anil Kumble (619)
- Second fastest in terms of Tests played (89) behind Muralitharan (80)
- Second quickest in terms of balls bowled (23636) behind McGrath (23474)

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lol no surprise Mark Waugh says Murphy will play his shots. default approach for Junior/