• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Lol.. Prasidh bowls a short ball at the batsmen with no fielder behind square on the leg side. He is just hopeless in any format but ODIs. And even then he cant bowl in the powerplay.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
It says a lot when a team needs 16 in 4 balls and basically one dot ball can win the game and you still back the batsman when the bowler is Prasidh. :laugh:

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Close, high scoring game but I find it pretty boring and it will be forgotten about almost as soon as it’s finished

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I dont wanna write off a youngster just yet. But I remember when Bumrah first rose to prominence, all he had was the yorkers and the slower ones. But he learned to get good with the new ball, with swing, seam, bouncers, knuckle balls, reverse swing and even learned how to bowl dry, hard lengths, full lengths etc etc.

I dunno how much longer Prasidh has but if he does not get better, he wont even make it to his franchise sides soon.

Amazing knock by Maxi. Too bad it relegated a super innings from Rutu.