• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Shami is a bit under-rated too. If India is taking 3 pacers in the first ATG XI, who will be the third pacer apart from Kapil and Bumrah? Shami?

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
That last ball from Shami to Smith would have got more than 50% of the current batsmen in the world out. But not Steven Smith.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I mean Marnus edges on the deck through there on Aus pitches, it'll be his biggest scoring zone on this against pace.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What's Dr Agarwal? See some signs for it around the ground. Had a kid with that last name who I used to coach. Jeez he was a good kid. Didn't have many shots but gutsy af opening the batting.

cnerd123

likes this
Surprised Aus went in for two offies and no Agar

Dropping Head is a good move. He sucks vs Spin. Might miss him as a 5th bowler, but they've got Labu to help cover that.

SKY is a dumb selection. Going to **** up a future T20 ATG by playing him in Tests, while leaving Sarfraz to rot on the sidelines

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
What's Dr Agarwal? See some signs for it around the ground. Had a kid with that last name who I used to coach. Jeez he was a good kid. Didn't have many shots but gutsy af opening the batting.
Playing a great knock in the Ranji semis right now.