• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

R!TTER

State Regular
They should have given more lbws here, but some of knicks were harder to adjudicate. Overall a really poor game for everyone involved.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Jesus marnus that's a limp dick shot. Swear half the dismissals so far have been poor shots and not phenomenal bowling.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
LMAO how is Jadeja this far into his career and still so incompetent with no balls

Has to be on the books

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He's kidding Jadeja. He's a wonderful cricketer but that's at least twice this has happened this tour alone. And it's been numbers three and four. He gains nothing being that close to the front line, why does he keep doing it?

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Weird India were so confident there.

Not sure why you'd run two there though in Tests. ODI's I'd get it but even on a wicket where runs are crucial the worst thing you can do is get run out.

Spark

Global Moderator
Weird India were so confident there.

Not sure why you'd run two there though in Tests. ODI's I'd get it but even on a wicket where runs are crucial the worst thing you can do is get run out.
I can only think that with runs at such a premium, you need to scavenge for them anyway you can even that means pushing dubious LOI singles/twos.