• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's a pretty good day. 263 definitely looks a decent score on this wicket and there's already quite a few signs of the wicket doing odd things.

Lyon's bowling looks worrying though.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I dunno if that low bounce will be a factor if it is consistent and I think it will be slower and softer as the ball gets older too. Plus the heavy roller and early morning moisture etc. Lets see. Definitely feel like Aus have got a par score for now. Maybe very slightly par+.

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
Good batting by Aussies .
Day is 50-50 now .
You really think its 50/50 ? ?

I mean. If you win the toss and you get bowled out on day 1 , opposition still have all ten wickets in hand in reply , surely you would rather be India ..I'd say 65/35 India considering that Australia have yet to prove they can dismiss India for a low score .

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
I think I am going to watch today's Labuschagne and Smith dismissals about 20 times over the weekend ?