• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jadeja's the man here. I'd have mid off back just slightly, protection behind square on the boundary on the off side, couple of men around the bat and someone deep on the legside. Just keep firing it on off stump.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
bloody hell it's been left to the Age Transport reporter to destory Warne. Step up, rest of Australian media

Adam Carey‏@adamlcarey 11m11 minutes ago
Steve O'Keefe, the spin bowler Shane Warne said wasn't good enough for Test cricket, just destroyed the Indian batting line-up.

"Steve O'Keefe, the spin bowler Shane Warne said wasn't good enough for Test cricket, just destroyed the Indian batting line-up." being adub's future sig, btw

Shri

Mr. Glass
Jaddu still bowling short **** every now and then. They are cautious now but those would be release balls if they get set. And just as I type.

Spark

Global Moderator
What's the rationale behind Ashwin going over the wicket? I would have thought the batsman would have found that much more comfortable than around the wicket.

DriveClub

International Regular
As a tribute to our champions I will post this here

Australians all let us rejoice
For we are young and free
We've golden soil and wealth for toil,
Our home is girt by sea:
Our land abounds in nature's gifts
Of beauty rich and rare,
In history's page let every stage
Advance Australia fair,
In joyful strains then let us sing
Advance Australia fair.

Beneath our radiant Southern Cross,
We'll toil with hearts and hands,
To make this Commonwealth of ours
Renowned of all the lands,
For those who've come across the seas
We've boundless plains to share,
With courage let us all combine
To advance Australia fair.
In joyful strains then let us sing,
Advance Australia fair.

ajdude

International Coach
Haha, this is mad cricket. Jaffa jaffa superb cover drive.
it's actually so good to watch. the difference between test and limited overs cricket over there has always fascinated me, absolute roads in LOs (see 7th ODI: India v Australia at Bangalore, 2013)