• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Not the best field placings given the kind of plan of attack the pacers have. Kohli has to realize these are different batsmen willing to drive the ball, not smith who was extra coutious of the one keeping low

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Maybe Marsh's borderline ******ation is a benefit to him, here.

He's not overthinking the pitch because he doesn't understand that different pitches play differently, and frequently forgets what a pitch is.
That explains a lot

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
At the end of the day, unless we get Jaddu and Ash bowling together, we are not winning this. Its just that spin partnerships work in so many different levels. Captains gotta realize that.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I was thinking earlier today, if MMarsh did something to win this game, I would give him the rest of this series. As stupid as that sounds, it just means that much
it'd be the best timed and most convenient 40 odd of his life haha - as i type that he's out. that's his career you'd think.