• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
For all those claiming India are out of it, I give you the lifter followed by the worm ****er

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yea **** you. OS and I had done such a good ****ing job yesterday and you had to go and side with the whinging Aussies and cause this reversal in fortunes

Urgh.
Warned you that India-waahing doesn't pay off. :p

Australia a real chance of restricting this to under 170 now which will be damn interesting.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
4 wickets for 8 runs in 2 overs.. where are the **** s who said I was Gambiring? We are losing this by 8 wickets now aren't we?

Shri

Mr. Glass
The seam of the new ball is what is responsible for this. If there is no collapse against the new ball, it will be a moderately difficult chase. Nowhere near impossible and it will be 65/35 in Aus' favor.