• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Man I'm getting the feeling Rahane thinks he's earned the license to have a swing now. No you ****s, grind out another 100.

Shri

Mr. Glass
He's had a decent rest since before lunch yesterday tbf
For the next test I mean, and maybe more until he's fully fit. Has lost his dip, drift etc a lot over the past few days and his action looks slightly different when seeing it from the front.

cnerd123

likes this
I might need to stop checking this thread.

The constant whinging that India are about to collapse, and that what I can only assume is intentional mis-reading of the match situation, wasn't entertaining 40 overs ago and certainly isn't entertaining now.
I swear this thread has brought Gambhiring and waahing to a new & unprecedented level.
Hazel looks like he's going to get a wicket every 2nd ball, but just not getting any luck.

I smell a collapse pending

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Current Laws:

So Lyon can, under current rules, pull out of his action when he sees either of these guys coming down the wicket to him, and attempt to run them out
And if the batsman hit it to stop it from hitting the stumps it would technically be obstructing the field.

Burgey

For the next test I mean, and maybe more until he's fully fit. Has lost his dip, drift etc a lot over the past few days and his action looks slightly different when seeing it from the front.
I don't watch him that closely tbh so can't comment. Fair enough.

Starc in the meantime is dishing up absolute poo.

Zinzan

You can't smell a collapse pending and blame others for Gambhiring at the same time. :D
lol this thread has reached a new level to be fair :p Even the Kiwaahs seem moderate by comparison.

Excellent review that. Bowled Starc... here comes the lolollapse